Stellenbosch Private Wine Tour has been tested to be one of our best wine tours in Cape Town, South Africa. With us, you get the opportunity to do a private wine tours in Steelenbosch, Paarl and Franschoek. Our Cape winelands tour is unique, our uniqueness is the fact that we give our Guests an opportunity to choose their own wine route for the day in a private vehicle with a private guide driver. Choices of wine routes are: Stellenbosch private wine tour, Paarl// Franschhoek wine routes, or Constantia wine route. Our prices are strictly charged per luxury vehicle and not per person. Making sure that you enjoy your holiday in our City. On our Stellenbosch Private Wine Tour, you only pay a total of Three Thousand Rand per Vehicle which seats up to four Guests (4 Pax) R 2500.00, there is no any other extra cost besides your wine tasting fees and lunch which you will pay at your own account. Wine tasting fees range from R30 to R50 up to 6 different wines.
- Our Sample itinerary will look like this :
- Hotel Collection in Cape Town or Surrounds by a qualified tourist guide
- Only luxury latest BMW 3 series , full insured and full licensed are used
- Refreshment on board (Cold bottled water and Complimentary Wi-Fi on board)
- Up to Seven Wineries to be visited on any Stellenbosch Private Wine Tour
- On Stellenbosch Private Wine Tour we will recommend the following wineries
- Spier Winery, Asara Winery, Stellenbosch Town and University orientation, Fairview for its wine and cheese tasting, driver through the Jail where Mandela spent his last two years in prison and stop for photos, lunch to be taken in Franschoek, we always recommend la Petite Ferme Restaurant or any other restaurant of your choice, Your Personal Driver, will recommend other wineries after lunch or you can choose your own.
- On our Stellenbosch Private wine tour, We do not rush our guests, but we give them enough time to cover everything they would like to cover